Welcome


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Você conhece a Bbom? Essa é a oportunidade de você mudar o seu futuro!!!

Roots Download click here

Reggae dvd Download



quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2010

John Holt - For Lovers And Dancers


Trojan LP 1984
Backing Band : The Roots Radics
Producers : The Roots Radics & John Holt
Engineer : Maurice
Mixing Engineer : Dennis Bovell
Recording : Harry J
Mixing : Dynamic Sounds


Thinking Of You
In The Corner
No One Before You
High School Dance
Stick By Me

Try A Thing
Your Arms Reaching Out For Me
Nobody Else
Massachusetts
Stealing, Stealing, Stealing




John Holt - Showcase New Disco Style




Thunderbolt LP 1977, produced by The Now Team



I'll Be Lonely
Fancy Make Up
Do You Love Me

Rock With Me Baby
I'll Never Fall In Love Again
The Last Farewell



John Holt - Just The Two Of Us



CSA LP 1982, recorded and mixed at Channel One, produced by David White, backed by Roots Radics, engineered by Soljie

Let Your Love Flow
I Ain't Gonna Stand For It
Thinking
The Burning Sun
Bend My Love

Just The Two Of Us
Being With You
How Can I
This Masquerade
Vaya Con Dios

Inna romantic mood and with the killer song The Burning Sun,
lovely LP from Mr. 1000 Volts.



John Holt - In Demand



Dynamic Sounds LP 1978, produced by Bunny Lee

Rainy Night In Georgia
Moving Away
My Only Lover
Stealin Stealin
Lady Love

Release Me
Jamaica Farewell
I Need A Vegi
Just A Country Boy
Puppet On A String




John Holt - Sweetie Come Brush Me



Cactus CD 2000, compilation album recorded 1979-83, produced by Henry Junjo Lawes, different from the 1982 Volcano LP release with the same title.

I Can't Get You Off My Mind
Tonight
Ghetto Queen
My Eyes
Same Girl

Sweetie Come Brush Me
The Way We Were
Try A Thing
Fancy Make Up
Do You Love Me



John Holt - I Can't Get You Off My Mind



Compilation of songs that John Holt recorded at Studio One from 1968 to 1972. Holt is best known for his popreggae later in his career, way to cheesy for me, and his dancehall period with the hit Police In Helicopter. In between he recorded a few good albums at Channel One in late seventies.
He is an exquisite vocalist. I Can't Get You Off My Mind is an excellent start to get to know some of this often misinterpreted artists output, cause the music here is still pure, before he made his attempts to reach wider audiences with poppy reggae LPs.

0 comentários:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Parceiros Top - Vale a Pena Conferir



abstrato reggae roots



  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP